This blog is about my journey with bipolar disorder and my desire to rise above it. Also to debunk the myths, superstitions and fallacies surrounding mental disorders.
about.me Libby Baker Sweiger
Meet each day with a smile!
I am a mom, wife, lover of God, social media coach with a company called LBS Consult. I'm a blogger and mental health advocate with a daily paper on Twitter called Living Above The Madness. I have a company by the same name.
I blog for mental health, business and fun. I have lots of blogs. And a lot to be grateful for.
"...the smile is the beginning of love." Mother Teresa
- Read Living Above The Madness on livingabovethemadness.org #mentalhealth daily paper.li features @Bipolarboo @BipolarBandit 3 hours ago
- Living Above The Madness is out! livingabovethemadness.org 3 hours ago
- RT @thedavereynolds: #FridayEve @OhMyJet @ty_sullivan @MatthewLiberty @V1ktor @myagenda @SueanneShirzay @TedCurtin @b2bdata @TheDaveReynolds 3 hours ago
- RT @relevance: Startups: The Case For Hiring Generalists - Forbes buff.ly/16PpRQr by @ElenaBajic #UsGuys #Startup 3 hours ago
- Excellent! RT @relevance: How to Become a Social Media Marketing Expert - #Infographic- buff.ly/12TQfmK by @jeffbullas #UsGuys 9 hours ago
- 3,113 hits
Tag Archives: mental disorder
I’ve never been particularly quiet! I like the phrase “Shout it Out!” And I like this quote by C.S. Lewis: “Pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in … Continue reading