This blog is about my journey with bipolar disorder and my desire to rise above it. Also to debunk the myths, superstitions and fallacies surrounding mental disorders.
about.me Libby Baker Sweiger
Meet each day with a smile!
I am a mom, wife, lover of God, social media coach with a company called LBS Consult. I'm a blogger and mental health advocate with a daily paper on Twitter called Living Above The Madness. I have a company by the same name.
I blog for mental health, business and fun. I have lots of blogs. And a lot to be grateful for.
"...the smile is the beginning of love." Mother Teresa
- Read #MentalHealth Daily on paper.li/libbytalks/136… featuring @BipolarBandit and @libbytalks 6 hours ago
- #MentalHealth Daily is out! paper.li/libbytalks/136… ▸ Top stories today via @catt1955 @MarcinkowskaJ @Photo4us2012 6 hours ago
- RT @MyAgenda: The #UsGuys Daily is out! paper.li/MyAgenda/12909… ▸ Top stories today via @TheGoodTim @jolewitz @MschGrrtsn 9 hours ago
- RT @StephenCaggiano: Just wondering, why did the kamikaze pilots wear helmets? #UsGuys 9 hours ago
- RT @b2bdata: The KnowledgeBank #usguys Daily is out! paper.li/b2bdata/128826… ▸ Top stories today via @guayagourmet @GeezerRepublic @Colewitz 9 hours ago
- 3,100 hits
Tag Archives: love
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my … Continue reading